Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tool # 6

I love using SKYPE since my family lives in Venezuela and we can have free live video conferences every time we need to communicate.  I think Skype will be a wonderful way to help my students connect with the outside world.  It would be great tool to use it during our community helpers unit and traditions around the world .We could interview different professionals and kids that live in different countries over Skype. 
Twitter is another great way to communicate with the world; I'm planning to use twitter this school year to communicate with parents what my students are learning in class. Also thought it would be fun for the kids to follow their favorite TV characters so they can read things like messages from them.

1 comment:

  1. Skype can be used in so many different ways. I can't wait to hear about what you are doing with it in class. If you need help facilitating a skype visit, let me know!

    ReplyDelete