Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tool # 10


1- It is very important to teach my students how to be safe, civil, and efficient when working online. also is very important to let their know how vital is to keep their personal information private. 

2- will use Barinpop Jr. It's shows age appropriate videos, to discuss digital citizenship 


3- would educate the students on the idea of digital citizenship by talking about what the purpose of technology plays in school today and help them make a connection with good citizenship in our class/school to being a good citizen in the cyber world. And, as my students know, the most important part of my job is to teach them how to stay safe.


4- I would send a letter to my students parents to discuss the use of internet as a learning tool in the class and explain the responsibilities the students have using the internet. I have realized that a lot of the parents have smartphones with Internet access . Also I will have as a part of my newsletter "digital information" where parents can have tips and links to some the digital citizen resources as well as other educational websites the parents can visit with their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment