Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tool # 11


 I liked using You Tube school, Tube and animoto.  I used to think that You Tube was just for entertainment, but I realized that it has many Spanish educational videos.  It is sometimes difficult to find Spanish material, so I am so excited to search through You Tube and find great videos for my kindergarten students.  I really like the alphabet video that I found that I posted on my blog.  I will definitely be using it this fall.

I am excited about using many of the new tools as center activities instead of making things.  These new tools will allow for more effective student differentiation and engagement. In the past, I have only had two computers in my classroom. We did not have a computer lab so my classroom and a few I pods in the  library was the only technology available for the students. So, I will be going through a huge transformation in my way of teaching.

 I am surprised at the amount technology materials at our disposal.  I look forward to incorporating the use of more technology. I am very excited about having the Dell notebooks and iPad. I would like to incorporate all of these into centers and have students use the technology to extend their learning. 

DONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You've completed the 11 Tools! Woohoo! I'm excited to see what your kids do with the tools in class.

    ReplyDelete